Prepping for the Virginia Math SOL test doesn’t have to be stressful!
Planning math SOL test review activities and strategies can be overwhelming, especially if you’re a new Virginia teacher. I’ve been there!
The key to successful test prep is organization.
I want to help you make your SOL review planning easier!
This one-stop, editable checklist is the perfect way to:
- track what math standards you need to review
- track individual student strengths and needs
- form small review groups by standard and by need
- plan your SOL review calendar
- stay on top of your SOL to-do list
- organize your SOL review resources and helpful links