Digital Decimals Activities Bundle | 4th Grade
If you are looking for more ways to integrate interactive technology activities into your math lessons, this comprehensive bundle is for you! These Google Classroom™-ready slides are perfect for instruction, review, and practice of decimal place value and operations!
Save 20% by purchasing all four digital decimals activities in this bundle!
Students can use these standards-based digital activities in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. They will engage with the slides by typing answers to questions and clicking and dragging objects.
These activities are great to use during a decimals unit or even for test review at the end of the year! Best of all, it's no prep for you; no lost papers for them!
What Skills Are Covered?
- reading, writing, representing, and identifying decimals through the thousandths place
- identifying the position and value of a decimal through the thousandths place
- identifying equivalent decimals
- relating equivalent decimals and fractions
- rounding decimals (through the thousandths place) to the nearest whole number
- comparing two decimals through the thousandths place (using symbols and words)
- ordering a set of up to four decimals through the thousandths place
- adding and subtracting decimals (through the thousandths place)
- estimating sums and differences of decimals
- solving single-step and multistep word problems involving adding and subtracting decimals through the thousandths place
Each Slides Set Includes:
- learning goals slide
- self-assessment slide based on the learning goals
- instructional/practice slides
- cumulative review slides
- practice slide for students new to Google Slides
- teacher answer key
- PDF with step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Who Is This For?
This bundle is for any teacher, parent, guardian, or tutor wanting to teach and review decimals while saving time creating digital activities from scratch! These slides can be used during regular classroom instruction, as part of a flipped classroom, or for remote learning.
Are the Resources Editable?
While you can move the text boxes around the screen, the slides themselves are not editable. However, you can add or remove slides as needed.
Recommended Grade Levels: 4, 5
Number of Slides: 160
Supported Standards: Virginia Math SOL 4.3 and 4.6
What Teachers Are Saying:
"It was very helpful and easy to use it! The slides were well organized and fun to do it. My students loved and enjoyed it!" - Keiki
"This bundle is very helpful with teaching decimals virtually. I love that there are notepages within each concept for the students to reference." - Carlye