Digital Rounding, Comparing, Ordering Decimals Activities
This comprehensive digital resource makes it easy to teach and review rounding, comparing, and ordering decimals through the thousandths place. These activities are great to use during a decimal place value unit or even for test review at the end of the year! Best of all, it's no prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Students can use these standards-based digital activities in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. They will complete the activities by typing answers to questions and clicking and dragging objects.
What Skills Are Covered?
- rounding decimals (through the thousandths place) to the nearest whole number
- comparing two decimals through the thousandths place (using symbols and words)
- ordering a set of up to four decimals through the thousandths place
- learning goals slide
- self-assessment slide based on the learning goals
- 3 decimal review slides
- 31 instructional/practice slides
- 3 cumulative review slides
- practice slide for students new to Google Slides
- teacher answer key
- PDF with step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Who Is This For?
This resource is for any teacher, parent, guardian, or tutor wanting to teach and review decimal number sense. These slides can be used during regular classroom instruction, as part of a flipped classroom, or for remote learning.
Is This Resource Editable?
While you can move the text boxes around the screen, the slides themselves are not editable. However, you can add or remove slides as needed.
Recommended Grade Levels: 4, 5
Number of Slides: 41
Supported Standards: Virginia Math SOL 4.3
What Teachers Are Saying:
"This resource was great with introducing decimals and will be used again as a review when we represent decimals from fractions." - Alysha