Probability and Graphs Word Problems for Daily Math Review
How can you ensure that students are reviewing previously taught math skills without using a lot of precious class time or adding more to your workload? Daily math review! This low-prep resource is a perfect way to easily have students review probability, bar graphs, and line graphs throughout the school year or for spring test prep. Use for warmups or exit tickets, like task cards, with small groups, or pair with games!
This resource includes 20 questions that are written like word problems.
What Skills Are Covered?
- determining possible outcomes of a simple event
- determining the probability of an event using vocabulary and/or a number between 0-1
- representing and interpreting data in bar graphs, line graphs, and tables
- 20 colorful slides with one question each
- 20 printer-friendly pages with black-and-white questions (printed multiple questions per page to save paper)
- student recording sheet
- answer key
- suggestions for preparation and use
Recommended Grade Levels: 4, 5
Number of Pages: 43
Supported Standards: 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.13 and 4.14